Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Indiana Jones


Malcolm has been saving money from working around the house and doing "extra" chores on the weekend.... and tonight he finally had enough money to buy the Indiana Jones Whip. He was so excited! I loved the big smile on his face. He has been wearing that vest and hat for weeks now and asks that we call him "Indiana" So far, Mya is the only one who does :) Although the whip has only been in our house a couple of hours, I have to ask mysef, "Why do I buy another toy that makes noise!"

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a cool whip for a cool kid!

And you know what that makes you, Tammi?

...a really cool Mom.

Good job-you now have the corner on the "Cool Mom" dept. :)

Sara said...

Okay,

Just realized I left comments on nearly all your posts...which makes me look like this blog stalker. :)

...just a little excited I guess... :)

Vincent Family said...

I know who is cracking the whip around that house!

Jarrett